Ultrasound facial biostimulation
Ultrasound is one of the most popular therapies used to treat the facial imperfections with mechanical, thermal and chemical effects. Because of these effects, the tissues are mechanically stimulated as an internal micro-massage and they warm up having chemical reactions favorable for the body.
It has been proved that, as we age, our skin loses about 1% collagen per year. Ultrasound has been used since the 1980s in cosmetic purposes. It is a safe, comfortable, precise treatment with excellent results in skin rejuvenation.
Benefits of ultrasonic facial treatment
Ultrasonic facial treatment has three main effects:
- thermal effect – heat reaches the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating the production of collagen;
- mechanical effect – high speed vibrations create a micro-massage of the skin;
- biological effects – dilates blood vessels, stimulates blood circulation, aids in lymphatic drainage, relaxes muscles and reduces inflammation.
- increased permeability of the skin by sonophoresis – the sonic waves direct the active particles of firming or anti-aging lotions and serums 1 cm deep below the skin through sound pressure
- defibering effect for wrinkle treatment
- non-aggressive exfoliation – sonic vibration removes the stratum corneum (dead skin cells)
- improves cell metabolism and blood circulation giving the appearance of a facelift and activates the fibroblasts to produce collagen
- fades eye bags
- depigmentation by removing melanin deposits
- treats acne by eliminating sebum excess
- activates and increases cells and tissue nutrition – improves upon skin texture and tone so that skin becomes brighter
- removes toxins
How does ultrasonic facial treatment work?
The ultrasonic facial session starts with cleansing and toning, followed by a 10 to 30 minutes massage using the Ultratone Futura Pro machine. The ultrasonic facial procedure with lotions and serums which lasts 10 minutes, involves the insertion of some active ingredients with excellent results 1 cm deep below the skin: vitamin A (retinol), vitamin E, collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, vitamin, C concentrated plant extracts, etc.
For noticeable and long-term results, regular treatments are recommended (2-3 times/week) for 4-8 weeks – the frequency of treatments varies from one client to another, depending on age, skin appearance, skin care used products, and so on.
Contraindications: skin diseases, open wounds, pregnancy.
Fill in the appointment form or call us at 0720 357 710