ERGOLINE EXCELLENCE 800 TURBO POWER
ERGOLINE EXCELLENCE IQ INTELLIGENT POWER
ERGOLINE 600 TURBO POWER
Features: 50 tubes around the body of 160 W, 3 facial lamps with a power of 520W, 13 special lamps to tan shoulders and neck, music, ambient outdoor light, air conditioning, aqua fresh & aromatherapy, ergonomic acrylic board, guide voice in Romanian language.
ERGOLINE EXCELLENCE 880 SMART POWER
Features: outdoor decor lamp, speaker, high powered fan speed, 50 180w tubes, incorporated locker, digital billboard, spacious and comfortable interior, dressing with mirror, built-in stool.
MEGASUN SPACE 2000 FOUR SEASONS
Features: 50 lamps with a power of 180 W, ACS system, audio (mp3, voice guide in Romanian language, sound box, music vibration) Wellness Package (aquacool, aroma, ventilation). Color Wellness – Relaxation system – four colors.
MEGASUN TOWER 200 PURE ENERGY
Features: This unit has 52 lamps with a power of 200 W each with a length of 2 m. T 200 Pure Energy was created to be the star .Wellness package- aqua fresh, flavor, ventilation.
Choose a tanning subscription and get an exclusive SPA Voucher
20 Lei for a type II subscription
30 Lei for a type III subscription
50 Lei for a type IV subscription
Type I – 60 minutes – 100 Lei / 1 month validity
Type II – 100 minute + 20 Lei SPA Gift Voucher – 150 Lei / 2 months validity
Type III – 150 minute + 30 Lei SPA Gift Voucher – 220 Lei / 3 months validity
Type IV – 250 minute + 50 Lei SPA Gift Voucher – 340 Lei / 6 months validity
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How many types of complexion are there and what is the normal exposure time?
Complexion type I (approx. 2% of Central Europe population): very light skin, reddish hair, blue eyes, very strong tendency to manifest sunburn. Recommended for solar exposure: 5 minutes – maximum 10 minutes. Complexion type II (approx. 12% of Central Europe population): light skin, blond to medium brown, blue to gray or green eyes, strong tendency to sunburn occur. Recommended time of exposure to tanning device: 7min – maximum 12 minutes Complexion type III (approx. 78% of Central Europe population): normal skin, dark blond to brown, eyes gray to brown, tend to exhibit moderate sunburn. Recommended time of exposure to tanning device: 7 minutes – maximum 15 minutes Complexion type IV (approx. 8% of Central Europe population): brown to olive skin, eyes and dark hair, slight tendency to manifest burns. Recommended time of exposure to tanning device: maximum 24 minutes.
What kind of people need to avoid tanning sessions?
- People with type I skin pigment
- People with many moles, freckles, warts
- People with skin problems, lupus, breast disorders, diabetes, heart disease
- PPersons under the influence of drug treatments (antibiotics, diuretics, antihistamines, tranquilizers)
- Pregnant women
- Persons under 18 years
How long does the tan last?
About two to four weeks after exposure. Due to the natural regeneration of skin, cells exfoliate from the top layer. After approx. 28 days, the skin will be automatically regenerated. Through proper care, with special cosmetics used after tanning, the tan can be extended.
Is it recommended to pause between sessions ?
It is recommended to pause at least 24 hours between sessions. The basic rule: no more than 10 sessions in a span of three weeks.
Is it ok to tan naturally and artificially on the same day ?
Exposure to ultraviolet rays is forbidden the same day with sun exposure as it can cause skin burns!
What are the benefits of artificial tanning?
- Exposure to UV rays reduces blood pressure and reduces the risk of myocardial infarction
- In case of severe renal disease (patients undergoing dialysis) UV corrects vitamin D deficiency
- Exposure in the solarium reduces susceptibility to infections during the workout sessions of professional athletes.
- Artificial UV rays helps to reduce the risk of osteoporosis by regulating calcium intake in the body and strengthening bone structure
- Solarium helps remedy skin problems (acne, neurodermatitis, psoriasis)
- Vitamin B6 formed under the action of UV light is absorbed directly into the heart, the skin and bones. It acts as a true “solar hormone” being an essential protection factor against cancerous diseases, heart disorders and blood circulation.
- UV light diminishes disorders related to menopause and blood irrigation.
- UV rays activate the release of neurohormones and trigger (after 6 sessions of exposure achieved in 3 weeks) positive psychological changes translated into a real good feeling.
What are the tanning rules?
For a quick tan and, an intense and long-lasting bronze, you must abide by certain rules:
- Before the tanning session gently cleanse all cosmetics applied on your skin. Open pores allowing UV light to penetrate the facial skin. Thus it is possible that, in addition to light, skin to be penetrated by compounds of makeup that can cause allergic reactions. Also remove your jewelry for an even tan.
- Do not use sunscreen lotions or body oil while tanning cancel because their use cancels the results of the tanning session
- No shower before tanning so that the skin continues to sweat and so the tanning effect is reduced.
- Tanning is not indicated immediately after sauna or aerobics as the skin continues to sweat and so reducing the tanning effect.
- UV rays are absorbed by the skin if it is well exfoliated and moisturized. Dry skin reduces the tan so it is advisable to make a body peeling once a week!
- Keep your eyes closed during the process of tanning and always wear goggles that block UV rays. Contact lenses should be removed before tanning session.
- Initial exposure time depends on your skin type and tanning device. Always follow proper exposure schedule for your skin type and do not exceed the maximum exposure of the device that is printed on it or follow the recommendations of the salon staff who will advise on the most suitable methods of tanning!
- Using creams increases tanning result by 30% – 50%!
- After tanning, don’t shower for two hours. If you have used creams you should not take a shower for 4 hours. Otherwise, the effect diminishes the effect of the creams for 4 hours after applying.
- After shower moisturize the skin because it becomes dry after tanning. It is best to use special lotions after tanning that moisturize and keep the tan longer.
- How intense and uniform you can tan depends on the skin type and how prepare your skin for the tanning session (exfoliation, moisturizing creams, use of accelerators)!
Why does the skin do not tan evenly ?
The lower part of the arms and legs do not tan so good for the skin in those areas contains less pigment-forming cells than the rest of the skin. The face does not tan so easily because it contains a deeper stratum corneum, as protection against UV-B rays. Freckles and pigmented spots are tanning pigment accumulation and therefore will stain more intensely and quicker than the rest of the skin. Parts of the skin on which we stand have a more difficult circulation. Lack of oxygen can lead to a reduced staining of melanin pigments. Tanning without these ‘pressure factors’ is thus better achieved through ergonomic solariums designed of acrylic plastic material.
At what time interval is the tanning session recommended to be repeated ?
Depending on the results you want to achieve and the pigment that you have, it is indicated that the first 4-5 sessions take place at an interval of 1-2 days. One session per week is recommended for bronze maintenance.
What role do tanning lotions play ?
In our studio there are two types of lotions: lotions that are used before tanning, which are designed to moisturize, accelerate and maintain the tan longer and those used after tanning that help maintain the color for a longer duration.
When is it advisable to take a shower after the tanning session ?
If you have used a tanning accelerator, it is advisable to take a shower after 4 hours because the cream has a prolonged effect. If you have not used the accelerator, you can take a shower 2 hours after the tanning.
What can be done in case of burns?
It would be ideal to let the burn heal, by not exposing yourself to the sun / tanning a few days; take care of your skin with moisturizers and drink plenty of fluids. In case of severe burns, see your doctor.